Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Introduction

I am Shahzaib Ali Abbasi and currently studying in A level. I am from the city Mirpur Mathelo in Pakistan. I have always adored Science and Mathematics and these are my favourite subjects. Particularly interesting to me is Mathematics and Physics. The reason for this is the underlying beauty in these subjects.
A layman or someone outside the scope of science would find it hard to get the beauty of it. The beauty lies in different perspectives. One is the vastness and broadness of it. The other is the precision and concreteness of the principles and theories. And then of course is the simplicity which is the hallmark of science and especially Mathematics. By simplicity, I mean that it is not overly complex. The laws of the world can be described by the simple equations and theories. This aspect of science is what really makes it elegant.
I might be wrong in some views. But this is how we learn. Making mistakes is not bad.
This reminds me of Einstein's quote : "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new".
I am trying something new. So If I make a mistake, please correct me by replying to my posts or through email. I would be most thankful to you.
Till the next post, bye.

2 comments: